Be sure to complete the registration form (details above) before proceeding)
Please read the following bulleted points before proceeding to the How to Pay section below.
• All fees must be paid prior to the start of the institute to complete registration (registration in a class is not guaranteed until fees are paid).
• Payment can be made by check, credit card, or PayPal,.
• Beginning June 28, 2020, all new registrations must be paid by credit card or PayPal.
• Registrations unpaid as of July 1, 2020 are subject to cancellation.
• We do not accept Purchase Orders
• Cancellation Policy. There is a $50.00 cancellation fee for registrations cancelled prior to June 23 (Week 1) or June 27 (Week 2). There is a $100 cancellation fee for registrations cancelled after June 23 (Week 1) or June 26 (Week 2).. There are no refunds after July 16 (Week 1) or July 23 (Week2). Please see FAQs #12 and #14 for more information about cancellations and refunds.
How to Pay
• Check. Send check, made out to AP Seminars Silicon Valley, along with a copy of the appropriate downloadble Invoice/Transmittal Form (below).
to: AP Seminars Silicon Valley
2625 Swanson Way
Mountain View, CA 94040
• Credit Card. (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express). Click on Pay by Credit Card to be directed to the credit card payment form. This will open in a new tab or window. Submitting this form does not immediately charge your credit card. That will be done, and confirmed, once the information is received by AP Seminars. Please contact Duane@apseminars.com if you have not received confirmation within a couple of days.
• PayPal. Click on PayPal which will open a new tab or window.
Any questions concerning payment? Contact Duane@apseminars.com.