Please read the following before proceeding to the How to Pay section below.
• All fees must be paid prior to the start of the institute to complete registration (registration in a class is not guaranteed until fees are paid).
• Payment can be made by check, credit card, or PayPal,. College Board Scholarship recipients will have their tuition payment made direct to AP Seminars.
• Beginning June 23, 2023, all new registrations must be paid by credit card or PayPal.
• Registrations unpaid as of July 1, 2023 are subject to cancellation at the discretion of AP Seminars.
• We do not accept Purchase Orders
• Cancellation/Refund Policy: There is a $50.00 cancellation fee for cancellations made on/before 5/31/2023 and a $100.00 cancellaton fee for cancellations made after 5/31/2023. At the discretion of AP Seminars Silicon Valley, there may be no refunds after June 24, 2023 (see FAQ #12 for additional information.)
How to Pay
• Check. Send check, made out to AP Seminars Silicon Valley, along with a copy of the downloadble Invoice/Transmittal Form (click on the "2023 Invoice/Transmittal Form" box below to download).
to: AP Seminars Silicon Valley
2625 Swanson Way
Mountain View, CA 94040
• Credit Card. (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express). Click on Pay by Credit Card to be directed to the credit card payment form. This will open in a new tab or window. Submitting this form does not immediately charge your credit card. That will be done, and confirmed, after the information is received and processed by AP Seminars. Please contact Duane@apseminars.com if you have not received confirmation within a couple of days.
• PayPal. Click on PayPal which will open the PayPal page in a new tab or window.
Any questions concerning payment? Contact Duane@apseminars.com.