Tuition/Registration (required) for 2022 AP Seminars APSI's
In 2022, we are offering two online events and one in-person event.. Due to savings involved in not having to pay travel and lodging expenses for presenters of online classes, we are able to offer them at a lower price. Go to the Home Page to see which classes are offered which weeks.
Online Events (Week 1: July 18-21; Week 2: July 25-29)
• There are two registration periods, defined in terms of when payment is received, not the date the registration form is received. The registration fees for these periods are as follows:
• Early-bird Registration: $595.00 (registration fees paid on/before April 30, 2022)
• Regular Registration: $645.00 (registration fees paid after April 30, 2022)
In-Person Event (Week 2: July 25-28
• There are three registration periods, defined in terms of when payment is received, not the date the registration form is received. The registration fee for these periods are as follows:
• Early-bird Registration: $795.00 (registration fees paid on/before April 15, 2022)
• Regular Registration: $815.00 (paid after April 15, 2022 and on/before June 17, 2022)
• Late Registration: $835.00 (paid after June 17, 2022)
• Lab Fee (Art & Design, Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science): $30.00
• College Board Scholarship recipients (tuition only including lab fees) will be paid directly to us by the College Board. If you are a College Board Scholarship recipient and have completed the registration form, please send an email to Duane@apseminars.com so that we can properly credit your registration. Do indicate which type of scholarship you have received (AP Fellows, AP Rural Fellows, or AP Capstone).
For more information on College Board Scholarships: CB APSI Grants.
Other Fees (Optional)
• College Credit (optional). Two semester units of graduate credit will be available from the University of San Diego for $150 (2022 price-subject to change). Information on obtaining credit will be available on this website by July 1, 2022. Payment is to be made direct to University of San Diego. Applying for credit must be completed by August 5, 2022 (date subject to change).
• Shipping of College Board Materials (CED, student samples)
• Default shipping is online. There is no additional charge for this option. You can print out just those pages you need (save a tree!). This is the recommended option. You will receive your materials by e-mail prior to the start of class. You need to do nothing more once you are registered to exercise this option.
• If you register before July 1 and feel that you really need a hard copy, we can order one for you and deliver it to you the first day of the workshop. There is a question on the registration form concerning this option. There is no additional charge for this option.
• If you register after July 1 and feel that you need a hard copy, one can be ordered for you and sent to your home. However, there is no guarantee that the materials will arrive before the start of the workshop. There is no additional charge for this option.
• Shipping hard copies to non-USA addresses (optional). For participants residing outside of the United States, an electronic copy of the College Board APSI materials will be included with registration. There is also an option to receive a hard copy of the materials. Shipping to foreign countries is expensive. Accordingly, there is a $100 fee for shipping hard copies of CB materials to non-USA addresses (electronic copies are included free with registration. There is no guarantee that shipped hard copies will arrive before the start of the workshop).
• Lunch plan for in-person participants (optional). Some people like to bring their own lunch, some like to eat off campus, and some may skip lunch altogether. Accordingly, we have not built the cost of lunch into our pricing. A box lunch from Panera Bread is available and will be delivered to you at Palo Alto High School. The cost is $65.00.
• Housing (optional). A list of nearby hotels/motels will be made available here. Keep checking for updates.