In 2023 we are offering two online events and one in-person event.. Due to savings involved in not having to pay travel and lodging expenses for presenters of online classes, we are able to offer them at a lower price. Go to our Home Page to see which classes are offered which weeks.
• Tuition/Registration (required) for 2023 AP Seminars APSI's
Online Events (Week 1: July 17-20; Week 2: July 24-28)
There are three registration periods, defined in terms of when payment is received, not the date the registration form is received. The registration fees for these periods are as follows:
• Early-bird Registration: $595.00 (registration fees paid on/before April 15, 2023)
• Regular Registration: $645.00 (registration fees paid after April 15 and on/before June 15, 2023)
• Late Registration: $650.00 (registration fees paid after June 15, 2023)
In-Person Event (Week 2: July 24-27
There are three registration periods, defined in terms of when payment is received, not the date the registration form is received. The registration fee for these periods are as follows:
• Early-bird Registration: $795.00 (registration fees paid on/before April 15, 2023)
• Regular Registration: $845.00 (registraton fees paid after April 15 and on/before June 15, 2023)
• Late Registration: $860.00 (registration fees paid after June 15, 2023)
• Lab Fee (Art & Design, Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science): $30.00)
• Cancellation/Refund Policy: $50.00 cancellation fee for cancellations made on/before 5/31/2023. $100.00 cancellaton fee for cancellations made after 5/31/2023. At the discretion of AP Seminars Silicon Valley, there may be no refunds after June 24, 2023 (see FAQ #12 for additional information.)
• College Board Scholarship recipients (tuition only including lab fees) will be paid directly to us by the College Board. If you are a College Board Scholarship recipient and have completed the registration form, please send an email to Duane@apseminars.com so that we can properly credit your registration. Do indicate which type of scholarship you have received (AP Fellows, AP Rural Fellows, or AP Capstone).
For more information on College Board Scholarships: CB APSI Grants.
• Other Fees (Optional)
• College Credit (optional). Two semester units of graduate credit will be available from the University of San Diego for $158 (2022 price-subject to change). Information on obtaining credit will be available on this website by July 1, 2022. Payment is to be made direct to University of San Diego. Applying for credit must be completed by August 5, 2023 (date subject to change).
• College Board Materials (CED, student samples)
• Online courses. The CED and any other workshop materials (handbooks in some cases) produced by the College Board will be supplied to you in virtual format. If you wish to have a hard copy of the CED, you may purchase one directly from the College Board Store for $35. Also, there are many free materials available at AP Central.
• In Person courses: All College Board materials will be provided to you in hard copy. If you register after July 1, you may have the materials sent to your home rather than receiving them in time for the workshop. Your presenter will be able to provide you with materials to use during the workshop or you can download the pdf version from AP Central.
• Lunch plan for in-person participants (optional). Some people like to bring their own lunch, some like to eat off campus (there is a shopping center across the street), and some may skip lunch altogether. Accordingly, we have not built the cost of lunch into our pricing. A box lunch from Panera Bread is available and will be delivered to you at Palo Alto High School. The cost is $70.00 for four lunches.
• Housing (optional). Lodging can be pricey in this area. Please go to AP Seminars Lodging for some suggestions.