Tuition/Registration (required) for 2022 online APSI
• There are three registration periods, defined in terms of when payment is received, not the date of registration. The registration fee for these periods are as follows:
• Early-bird Registration: $795.00 (registration fees paid on/before April 15, 2022)
• Regular Registration: $815.00 (paid after April 15, 2022 and on/before June 17, 2022)
• Late Registration: $835.00 (paid after June 17, 2022)
• Lab Fee (Art & Design, Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science): $30.00
• College Board Scholarship recipients (tuition only including lab fees) will be paid directly to us by the College Board. If you are a College Board Scholarship recipient and have completed the registration form, please send an email to Duane@apseminars.com so that we can properly credit your registration. Do indicate which type of scholarship you have received (AP Fellows, AP Rural Fellows, or AP Capstone).
For more information on College Board Scholarships: CB APSI Grants.
• College Credit (optional). Two semester units of graduate credit will be available from the University of San Diego for $150 (2022 price-subject to change). Information on obtaining credit will be available on this by July 1, 2022. Payment is to be made direct to University of San Diego. Applying for credit must be completed by August 5, 2022 (subject to change).
• Shipping of College Board Materials (CED, student samples)
• Default shipping is online. There is no additional charge for this option. You can print out just those pages you need (save a tree!). This is the recommended option. You will receive your materials prior to the start of class. You need to do nothing more once you are registered to exercise this option.
• If you feel that you really need a hard copy, and register before July 1, 2022, we can order one for you and deliver it to you the first day of the workshop. There is a question on the registration form concerning this option. There is no additional charge fro this option.
• If you register after July 1 and feel that you need a hard copy, one can be ordered for you and sent to your home. However, there is no guarantee that the materials will arrive before the start of the workshop.
• Shipping hard copies to non-USA addresses (optional). For participants residing outside of the United States, an electronic copy of the College Board APSI materials will be included with registration. There is also an option to receive a hard copy of the materials. Shipping to foreign countries is expensive. Accordingly, there is a $100 fee for shipping hard copies of CB materials to non-USA addresses (electronic copies are included free with registration. Depending on location, shipping time is usually about one week (with quite a bit of variability). Non-USA participants registering and paying for shipping less than one month in advance of the start of the workshop may not receive their hard-copy College Board materials by the start of the workshop.
• Housing. Availability and costs TBD. Keep checking here for updates.